Sendoso allows you to sync your Salesforce account via OAuth so you can track all sending activity to Salesforce!
We can automatically log all activities and add recipients (Leads/Contacts) to a Salesforce Campaign for additional tracking purposes.
To get started, log in to Sendoso.
- Next, navigate to the Integrations link under the menu icon in the top-right corner (or click here to go directly to the Integrations page)
- Find the Salesforce panel, and select Learn More
- If you plan to complete 1-1 sends via Salesforce, follow the steps to install the Chrome Extension by selecting Install it or by clicking here
- Select the orange Initiate the Integration button
- Select Sync Salesforce to allow access for Sendoso to read/write in Salesforce via OAuth. Keep in mind, that if your team wants to use an integration user or API Only user, you will need that login information
- Click Allow to confirm Sendoso access
Congrats! You are now synced to Salesforce.
You can now leverage the Sendoso Chrome extension (if installed) when you are viewing a lead or contact in Salesforce and you will be able to complete sends to your prospects! Here is what it looks like:
For additional training on Salesforce integration, feel free to check out these Sendoso University courses.