How do I reach out?
If you're on our Plus or Pro plans, our Campaign Services team is on standby to assist you in executing a picture-perfect campaign.
Our team is dedicated to assisting you with planning, sourcing, and setting Sendoso up with your new campaign ideas.
Schedule your discovery call with a Campaign Curator through the Sourcing tab on the app or HERE and choose a date and time that works best for you. We have Campaign Curators based in the US and Ireland so we can ensure there is always someone available to hop on a call to get your campaigns started.
How to Prepare for your Campaign
What’s needed: CTA, theme, quantity, budget, timeline.
What to think about: Packaging, what will accompany items (handwritten note, insert card, other printed collateral?)
- Tip: When possible, have your design team create the insert card and custom box designs before the start of a campaign.
If branded items (4-6 weeks from proof of approval):
- High resolution logo in vector format (.eps or .ai)
- Please note: Production does not begin until all proofs are approved. If approval is delayed for
1 item, the entire campaign timeline will be postponed.
Printed collateral (5-7 business days):
- Print-ready PDF with ⅛” bleed sized to specs.
Custom box (4-6 weeks):
- Size of the box you would like to design or decide on items going inside the box so we can determine the best size. Once the size is determined, we will send a dieline for your team to design and send back.
Let's Talk Next Steps...