6sense pushes data to Salesforce on several different fields on the account and contact object. Both of these can be used to create automation with Sendoso.
For example, any of the fields listed below that come standard with a 6sense setup:
Additionally, on the 6sense platform, you can build Orchestration to set up criteria to add members or segments to a campaign in Salesforce. With Sendoso watching this campaign, we can trigger off of this information.
- Campaigns > Create New
- Campaign Name
- Best practice is to name it “Sendoso-6sense (Item or Purpose)” - for example Sendoso-6sense Q4-2020 Cupcakes
- Active Checkbox - Checked
- Type: Direct Mail (or Sendoso/applicable campaign type)
- Status: In progress > Save Campaign
- Advanced Setup > Edit Campaign Member Statuses (Processing, Shipped, Delivered, Undeliverable) > Save
- Use 6sense data to populate the Salesforce campaign!
- Go to touches page: https://app.sendoso.com/touches
- Create New Touch
- Choose Send Type>Items to Send>Next Step
- Enter Touch Name>Set Touch Type to “Triggered”>Choose Funding Source>Next Step
- Choose 6sense>Next
- Setup Trigger>Trigger Based On “Member added to Salesforce Campaign”>Choose Campaign>Next
- Map Recipient Address Information for Leads and/or Contacts>Next
- Edit Template with Custom Message (Set up note that goes out with package)>Save
- Choose who will receive Send/Delivery Confirmations and Error Alerts>Next
- Choose the Campaign we want to track status updates/ROI tracking to (Same as trigger campaign) and map statuses
- Additional Salesforce Tracking>Map Total $ Spent on Campaign to Campaign Object - Actual Cost in Campaign>Next Step
- Finish touch creation
For additional information about the 6sense integration, check out this Sendoso University course.